Lead Recruiter, Technical Recruiting
Wayfair isnt your average home goods retailer were transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and work alongside our business to focus in the areas of strategic sourcing and placement of candidates and process improvements. As a Lead Recruiter, you will work with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches and manage senior stakeholder relationships. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the business to design, build, execute, and measure a strategic recruiting plan to attract the worlds best technical talent.
- Use data to solve problems in all areas of recruiting and define success, translate metrics into usable insights for stakeholders.
- Use a variety of advanced sourcing techniques to identify and attract the very best Engineering talent into the hardest to fill roles at Wayfair, including but not limited to advanced Boolean strategies, discovering and piloting new technologies, driving engagement and usage of our ATS and CRM to mine for talent.
- Build and maintain passive talent pipeline through proactive market research
- Improve processes and efficiencies and champion innovative talent acquisition ideas with regards to top of funnel activity and high fidelity throughput.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through top-tier communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview formatting.
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and continued learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored.
- Actively mentor junior recruiters and raise the skill level of the team in which you work.
What You'll Need
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience delivering results in an agency and corporate setting, preferably in high growth environments with ambitious scaling challenges
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision making and strategy setting
- Proven success delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods
- Ability to collaborate effectively- We prize collaboration in all interactions- with our teammates, stakeholders, and suppliers.
- Deliver results with agility- We prioritize work that drives long-term value. We execute with urgency, learn from failure, and nimbly pivot.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.