Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- Provide end-to-end problem management for the Epsilon PeopleCloud products in the following areas: application related issues, platform stability, data related errors, inter-component related errors.
- Interacts with client services, product management, development, and infrastructure teams.
- Analyzes the problem and provides resolution or determines the best course of action.
- Ensure appropriate escalation of problems to development and infrastructure teams and follow up on resolution.
- Monitor current production systems both in terms of application availability and functionality.
- Generate product status reports which summarize tickets/cases received and overall health of product.
- Part of on-call rotation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Apply technical expertise to facilitate effective troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Able to process tickets/customer work requests using ticketing/tracking systems (ServiceNow, JIRA).
- Able to troubleshoot software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Strong understanding of various operating system platforms (Linux, Unix, Windows).
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database platforms (Oracle, MySQL).
- Basic understanding of networking (firewalls, load balancers, intrusion prevention systems).
- Basic understanding of enterprise monitoring tools (Dynatrace, OpsRamp).
- Basic understanding of analytics and data visualization applications (Grafana, Kibana).
- Knowledgeable in working with remote networks.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable applications (and those that interact); general knowledge of other products/systems.
- Well versed in development and support methodologies/architectures.
- Able to assist in developing and documenting job-related procedures.
Required Experience & Education:
- Requires 5 years of related experience.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.