CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our software and product team in our New York headquarters. You are a detail-oriented, organized, and proactive person capable of wearing multiple hats. You are excited about working on a completely new product from scratch (think - no legacy, complete freedom of the UX direction). You have 5-8 years of experience designing for complex platforms, and possess strong information architecture skills, as well as, interaction design skills in a collaborative, data-driven, and validated learning development environment. You are passionate to speak with and observe customers, and able to glean usability insights from engagement and business analytics. You are skilled in conducting your own user tests and leverage usability testing platforms. Youre always on the hunt for the next thing to do and love rolling up your sleeves and being hands on while also thinking through and contributing to the high-level strategy with our VP of Product and other colleagues. Youre used to working side by side with your engineering team, sparring and brainstorming solutions as partners.
- Clarify and define multiple user flows across systems
- Design, prototype, user-test, review and validate solutions to user stories
- Conduct user research, competitive research and market assessments
- Partner with product and engineering peers to communicate with the broader team, align on approaches, and collaboratively solve user stories
- Be able to think through data flow and backend elements necessary to power front end elements
- 5+ years of hands on experience as a UX Designer or UX Information Architect
- Creation of UX assets in Figma
- Fluency in building wireframes, flows and prototypes
- Must possess a data-driven design mentality, able to present work in a challenge / solution / result framework
- Success in building data mapping diagrams for user experience
- Proven ability to establish oneself as an expert in UX in an organization
- Preference for building instead of managing
- Most importantly, preference for a data-driven design and validated learning mindset
- Strong UI background
- Prior UX Research experience, such as usability testing and customer interviews, is a plus
- Experience with service design and process design is a plus
- Experience with kiosks and tablet app design is a plus
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.