Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the worlds most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
Weve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. Thats why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push whats possible to get us there. And if you fail, its coolwe know youll grow spectacularly. What matters is that youre helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
Thrasio is seeking a talented and Senior Marketing Video Editor/Animator to join our creative team, preferably in the Houston area, but open to Boston, NYC, or Salt Lake City. You will be responsible for creating marketing videos for ads, promotions, social content, etc. The ideal candidate will have experience with ecommerce ads, user generated content, direct response video ads, Social video ads, YouTube etc.
You will also:
- Work with the Creative team to design engaging video content for Amazon Listings, DTC websites, Youtube, Social ads, etc...
- Create content for the purpose of driving revenue for consumer goods
- Develop compelling content that engages consumers and drives them to buy our products.
- Design and Animate dynamic motion graphics
- Collaborate with our creative team and cross functional channels on social campaigns and sponsored brand video content
- Not take creative criticisms personally...teamwork and collaboration help us grow :)
- Trust the data and create more of what is working on video
- Do quick hit edits for basic videos and testing
What you bring to the party:
- Experience in ecommerce, film/television or consumer goods, required
- At least 5+ years experience editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- At least 5+ years experience animating in Adobe After Effects
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Cinema 4d is also a plus
- Experience working in various video mediums, formats and aspect ratios
- Skilled at color correction with Premiere Pro, using LUTs and plugins as needed
- Great organization skills and communication; must be able to handle multiple projects effectively and meet deadlines
- Good vibes! No jerks allowed!
- Demonstrates ability to work and maintain good design sensibility and creative judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments while managing workload and priorities
- Willingness to create multiple videos for testing and continue to experiment with them
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and arent afraid to challenge assumptions, so were looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
Youre encouraged to apply even if your experience doesnt precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.