Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Services Engagement Manager is responsible for setting MedTech customers up for initial and long-term success by representing the entire value proposition and effort behind the implementation of Veevas Vault Clinical solution. This is a critical role in ensuring successful implementation and serves as an integral part of the sales cycle and during project delivery, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales, Strategy, and Services Teams.
With a passion for Software Implementation, Project Management, and Life Sciences Sales, our ideal candidate will structure the right solution, set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project timeframes and associated costs. Delivery of RFx responses, Proposals, and Statements of Work (SOW) are key deliverables from the SEM, along with implementation partner recommendations and strategic alignment of the team prior to project start.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role, and we have no work location requirement if you are near an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Align closely with the MedTech Sales, Strategy, and Services teams to design customer-specific implementation strategies, establish long-term success metrics and plans, and establish confidence in our ability to deliver
- Set customer and internal stakeholder expectations correctly with a focus on long-term customer success
- Position services, support, training, and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Work with Services teams and leaders to ensure successful project delivery aligned to the delivered implementation plan and long-term customer strategy
- This is an opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing public companies in the worlda true LEADER in Life Sciences & MedTech Cloud Software
- Direct Life Sciences or MedTech experience within the Clinical Operations or Clinical Data space and understanding of the management of clinical trials
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive-level presence, and experience in facilitation
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels
- Collaborative and consultative work style with the ability to build short- and long-term strategies to ensure customer success and continued evolution
- 5+ years of experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in selling services
- Proven success in selling services and providing strategic vision
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Nice to Have
- Direct experience partnering with customers in the MedTech industry
- Direct Life Sciences Content Management Solution and/or data management applications experience
- Hands-on experience with solution design and system configuration
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud-based solution deployment
- Background includes exposure to MedTech organizations' regulatory compliance and validation standards in the industry
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & Wellness programs
- Work Anywhere
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].