CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
CreateMe is seeking a Robotics Engineering Intern such as yourself to be a part of a dynamic and innovative R&D team in the Bay Area. You would be a part of a team of Robotics, Electrical, Automation, and Mechanical Engineers developing automation technology in the apparel manufacturing space. We work in a fast paced and dynamic environment developing a suite of hardware and software applications. We are looking for a Robotics Software Engineering Intern who will work closely with our robotics team and develop prototypes. To be successful, you already have a good understanding of connected devices, robotics sensors, and programming.
- Work in Research and Development (R&D) designing assemblies and sub-assemblies for our Automation products
- Work with the R&D team to come up with innovative designs
- Implement new designs from concept to manufacturing
- Help build, test, and debug hardware applications
- Quality assurance of the software and validation of CI/CD pipeline and software upgrades
- Design, execute, and report experiments on robotic equipment and other hardware setups
- Implement and validate software and hardware communication protocols
- Maintain and update the documentation of various software modules
- Collect data from sensors and label the data
- Proficiency in Python 3, C++, ROS, git, and docker
- Inspired to work in the field of robotics and automation
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with Robotics sensors and MicroController Programming
- You have working knowledge of IoT devices
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.