Cedar is a patient payment and engagement platform that elevates the total patient experience beyond clinical care. The platform leverages data science and technology to deliver modern intelligence to providers and simplify the healthcare experience for patients.
Cedar has built a platform that combines data science and machine learning to connect patients with healthcare providers in a way that helps tackle the critical challenges of patient billing and payment. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
- Greenfield development in the newest part or Cedars stack, implementing new technologies and frameworks, and establishing new design patterns.
- Building out game-changing end-to-end patient engagement features.
- Exposure to all areas of the codebase as we build up this use case on top of Cedars originally post-visit focused infrastructure.
* Cedar is committed to a flexible work environment, so this as well as many of our roles are remote friendly.
What we look for in a candidate:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Expert with at least one general purpose programming language (Python preferred)
- Experience with a modern web framework (Django, Rails, Laravel, etc...)
- Experience building complex web applications
- Experience with AWS, relational databases, REST APIs, MVC Architecture, and OOP principles
- Strong in project management
- Experience collaborating with product and design teams
- Strong computer science fundamentals - a degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field or similar experience
- Design and build new features for our core products.
- Improve existing applications' speed and reliability.
- Work with other Cedar employees to find new product opportunities.
- Help us scale the company, the culture, and our products.
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- Remote optional opportunity
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.