The Opportunity: On Site Counselor
- This is a flexible role (20 - 30) hours per week
- Virtual and/or In Person
You will meet with our students for clinical therapy sessions and support the overall wellness goals of the School. You will assist with educating faculty and staff on Mental Health topics, and support with students in crisis.
- One on one confidential meetings with students, using accurate and private record keeping
- Collaboration with counseling staff on other campuses
- Regular participation in various on-campus wellness events including orientation, graduation, and group-oriented events including but not limited to: group counseling, presentations related to mental health or wellness, etc
- Regular participation in faculty and staff consults, outreach, and educational meetings related to topics such as mental health or wellness
- Membership in CARE team to assist with students in distress
- Must be a licensed LMFT, LCSW, LMHC, LPCC, or Psychologist
- Must be licensed in CA
- At least one year of work experience in private counseling
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills as well as a positive attitude
- Preference will be given to those with personal or professional experience with international or immigrant populations, and those with prior experience in a post-secondary educational setting.
- We highly encourage women, those living with a disability, BIPOC and LGBTQAI+ individuals, and those with other diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The schools philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the worlds most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now were looking for talented workforce that think the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that its through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, wed love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.