Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As Site Operations Manager, you will help identify and execute improvements, build tools, and processes. We need someone that can think strategically and execute programmatically. Youre able to build relationships within the organization, identify gaps and opportunities and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to successfully.
What Youll Do
- Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness
- Generate intelligence about our product usage
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on product usage and adoption, segmentation and targeting, and campaign effectiveness
- Support enhancements to our Salesforce instance as well as managing customer lists and campaigns
- Partner with Sites Leadership to develop annual goals and on driving day-to-day execution
- 5+ years professional experience, including marketing
- Strategic. Able to use both data and intuition to develop simple solutions to complex issues
- Strong ability to take initiative
- Can work both independently and in teams, and prioritize time well
- Technically savvy. Very comfortable in Excel, Powerpoint, and G Suite. Working knowledge of SFDC
Nice to Have
- Experience with BI reporting tools e.g. Tableau
- Experience with Hubspot or other Marketing software
- Familiar with the landscape of data management tools
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].