The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, Better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Create and maintain a working domain model of important business events and how they relate to software.
- Collaborate with business leaders in our product, UX, customer service, and other areas to understand their needs and model them at a high level.
- Act as a primary engineer and translate these needs into more detailed technical models such as software architecture diagrams, data models, ER diagrams, Service Relationship models, UML models, and flow diagrams.
- Utilize these diagrams to build software according to a service-oriented architecture (SOA), test it, document, and deploy it to the cloud.
- Train other engineers on how to build software according to a SOA through presentations and direct mentoring.
- Work with key stakeholders to define problems, create solution plan, and keep them engaged throughout the project.
- Ensure that architecture can scale into the future needs of the business.
- Design systems for high growth and scalability.
- Anticipate problems or areas to troubleshoot, and advocate for solutions.
- Recruit technical talent and anticipates skill gaps on the team.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering or related field and five years of work experience in the job offered or related field of software architecture and design.
- Must have at least five years of experience as a senior engineer or higher or as an engineering tech lead or higher.
- Must have at least three years of experience with back-end development skills in at least one of the following areas: C#, Java, C++, SQL, Python, PHP.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.