Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Do you have a passion for customer success and an ever-changing daily work lifestyle where no two days are the same? Do you thrive on pushing the status quo with innovative technology solutions in evolving industries?
Veeva CP&C (Consumer Products & Chemicals) is looking for Cloud Software Consultants with system design/configuration and project management experience to join our team in North America. Help implement solutions for our customers claims and packaging copy management process.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, you would be responsible for discovering, understanding, and implementing solutions fit for purpose with a cross-functional set of stakeholders in R&D, Marketing, Legal, Regulatory and other teams. You will work closely within the team to contribute learnings towards product innovation initiatives and implementation methodology. You will also work closely with Product and Strategy teams to transfer learnings and contribute to the future success of the Veeva Claims application.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement (east coast preferred) if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Immediately lead complex implementation projects for CP&C customers with focused expertise on Veeva Claims
- Conduct workshops gather system requirements, design, configure, validate and train Vault solutions
- Be responsible for project management activities such as timeline and resource planning, leading cross-functional teams, budget tracking, and forecasting
- Manage communication between the project team, customer, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with customers business and IT stakeholders to design a solution that adheres to industry best practices and aligns with customer needs
- Ensure customer success from the beginning to the end of the engagement
- Continue to expand and develop industry knowledge to enhance our delivery model to meet the changing business needs of Veeva and our customers
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve our technology and work closely with our Product team to ensure the best solutions for our customers.
- 2+ years of experience implementing content and/or data management systems with the ability to comprehend and translate business requirements and create corresponding solutions designs
- Demonstrated work history in critical thinking skills, ability to conduct complex and technical communications in a wide variety of settings and audiences, and the determination to see customer success with solution implementation
- Desire to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a support network
- Ability to travel up to 35% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, Salesforce, Sharepoint, or other SaaS/cloud-based platforms
- Experience working with or for Consumer Products & Chemicals companies; including, Consumer Packaged Goods, Chemical Manufacturing, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages or related organizations
- R&D, R&D Operations or Marketing background, understanding of overall claims management process from ideation through launch on-pack or digitally
- Knowledge of Consumer Products & Chemicals product development processes from insight to launch preferred
- Based on the East Coast/able to work East Coast hours (to accommodate east coast/global customers)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].