Chewy is looking for Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) based in Boston, MA or Minneapolis, MN. In this role, you will help build the automated test infrastructure for one of the fastest growing e-commerce platforms!
What youll do:
- Create and review test cases to maximize potential for automated test execution
- Implement programmatic tests at varying scope (unit, component integration, system integration, performance)
- Design and implement tools and frameworks to simplify test development, including simulators/mocks and data generators
- Build test infrastructure to fit into our CI platform
- Assess and evaluate new tools and testing methodologies
- Provided peer feedback in design and code reviews
- Design test automation in one of a variety of software domains: web-based e-commerce and customer service, native iOS and Android applications, financial and accounting systems, warehouse management and supply chain systems.
What youll need:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical discipline
- 3-5 years as a Quality Engineer or Software Engineer
- Solid programming experience in one or more object-oriented languages such as Java, NodeJS, or PHP
- Experience with integration test frameworks (open source or commercial)
- Familiarity with RDBS and SQL
- Understanding of TDD, BDD, and data-driven test practices
- Experience with Selenium and/or Appium, or Cypress
- Knowledge of Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Experience working in Agile teams (Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with performance, scalability or security/pentest
- Familiarity with AWS
- Knowledge of VM test environments and/or cloud-based environments
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com