Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage. Our software platform, ANAQUA, unifies the critical tools, best practice workflows, data, documents and services into one efficient, intelligent environment so our clients operate more efficiently and make better decisions faster. Nearly a million IP professionals in over 150 countries use ANAQUA to manage more than a billion dollars in intellectual assets. Many of the best- known brands and most innovative products were conceptualized, evaluated, protected and monetized through the ANAQUA platform.
Anaqua is looking for highly motivated Software Engineer who is eager to help us with our continued growth.
- Build out ANAQUA web applications using C#, Angular, ASP.NET, Web Forms, and SQL.
- Work on the deployment and troubleshooting of the ANAQUA software.
- Troubleshoot performance issues in SQL Server.
- Assist with non-engineering tasks, including technical meetings and working with cross functional Groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field and 5 years of progressive experience in developing web applications, including experience with ASP.NET, C#, Angular, full-stack development – front-end through data layer
- Writing and consuming web services – SOAP, REST, ORM framework
- Working in a highly agile environment with daily stand-ups and SCRUM methodology
- Working with vague and evolving requirements, designing and building POC’s for potential product features, and conducting research and exploring innovative technology areas for the product
- Will also accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field plus 3 years of experience as listed above in lieu of a Bachelor’s plus 5 years of experience.
- Must have legal authority to work in the U.S. EEOE.
Anaqua is always on the lookout for talented people who feel that they can contribute to the team. We provide a friendly environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development. We also offer competitive salaries with benefits, and a sound training program for new employees.