Looking for Software Engineer that are well versed with Node.js & Java. RabbitMQ is a nice to have and not a requirement. We are currently designing and developing software for some of our core file sharing and content management collaboration products and are looking for passionate people that can develop ideas from a highlevel description to a shippable elegant product. This will involve careful analyses, software design, coding, troubleshooting, and unit testing.
Day to Day:
- Contribute towards the maintenance of active releases in production & Embrace Iterative Development & Agile process principals
- Partner with our team to develop a detailed design towards implementation and their dependencies
- Review system requirements from Business Analysts & Product team indicating the business needs & functionality of the application
- Bachelors degree with 4+ years of related experience using Java/NodeJs and Object-oriented technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop distributed and concurrent systems (asynchronous programming models, event-driven programming environments)
Performance and scalability concepts
- Hands on experience with Java and Node.Js
- REST API / JSON / XML/ ProtoBuf
- Distributed and Concurrent Systems & Micro-service Architecture
- Asynchronous Programming Model & Event Driven Programming Environment
Nice To Have
- AKKA Nice To Have
- NoSQL databases, Cassandra/MongoDB is a plus/Nice to have
- Containers / Kubernetes / Nice to have
- Helm is a plus
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.