Chewy is seeking a Fullstack Software Engineer in Boston, MA to work on consumer-facing Pet Health applications.
What You'll Do:
- Work in an agile test-driven environment as a part of a dynamic development team
- Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, easily maintainable and scalable under sustained load
- Participate in design and code reviews
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree (MIS or CS preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience building and working with RESTful web services
- Adherence to test-driven development methodologies within a CI/CD framework
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional team
- Willingness to work in a DevOps setting
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com