EverQuote is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our growing team!
As a member of the Engineering team, you will play an important part in delivering against the team's P1 objectives that will ultimately improve/enhance and help scale the EverQuote systems.
In this role, you will build applications and services that meet the needs of the business while also being scalable, performant and easy to maintain. You will be joining a team of talented, collaborative engineers eager to grow and deliver.
- Professional programming experience including experience at a software product company
- Experience with React or other frontend frameworks
- Experience with Ruby, Python, Go, Java or other server side languages
- Experience designing systems and communicating designs to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are passionate about sharing knowledge and mentoring teammates.
- Knowledge of a microservice-based architecture.
- You are able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working with a team.
- You are comfortable using data to support and validate your concepts.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment where everyday contributions have a big impact.
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.