Bevi is an environmental company on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, weve raised over $90M in venture capital and were doubling year over year. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are seeking a Software Engineering Manager who will be a partner of our software and product team, while overseeing a small and talented team of Developers. We use the latest technology, and we develop in Java and Kotlin using Android, InfluxDB, React, CircleCI and more. We work on frontend features that delight Bevi drinkers to backend systems that streamline management of our thousands of machines. Our customers love our product and you will play a crucial role in making them even more happy and hydrated. If you love planning our next opportunities, supporting and enabling developers and have a deep respect for user experience - come join our team! This role is based in our Boston (Charlestown) headquarters.
- Lead a development team of strong, engaged engineers
- Manage team health through mentoring, 1-on-1s, coaching and career conversations
- Hire software engineers that strengthen the team and share Bevis values through staffing planning, candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Work closely with product managers and software engineers to coordinate and prioritize work and deliverables
- Drive specific projects that dont always fit within the established roadmap
- Work with the Chief Architect to ensure the best decisions and trade offs are made
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and implement new procedures and processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of our product and its developers