Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
- Work with clients to help them learn Seismics software and implementation best practices
- Understand business and content-related problems to identify and present use cases
- Consult with the client to develop solutions that leverage Seismics Content Management System and LiveDoc capabilities
- Lead the creation of dynamic document templates which utilize various data sets for new and existing clients
- Provide support and ongoing services for existing clients in accordance with service agreements, including on-site and virtual training as needed
- Review and analyze content and collateral to determine organizational methodologies
- Ability to understand a clients existing content structure and use-cases to help guide the client through implementation
- Critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Team player with strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Skill in building and implementing solutions for customers based on business and workflow requirements
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Effective communicator, specifically around explaining complex technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Basic knowledge of data systems and structures
- Bachelors Degree with 1-3 years of experience in management consulting, asset management marketing, sales operations, or a related field
- Professionalism and ability to interact and manage relationships with customers at all levels
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Understand structured data such as XML, .csv, or mainframe formats
- Data integration and analytics experience
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Prior experience with SaaS
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Object structure
- Extensive experience with organization methodologies for large volumes of content including folder architectures and metadata
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.