About the Job:
Aqfer is solving critical, industry-wide challenges around big data for marketers, agencies, and systems integrators. Our clients are working to improve customer experience through data; and they need Aqfer’s help to deliver innovative, one-of-a-kind solutions.
We’re seeking an engineer who loves helping clients implement and configure solutions; whose consultative approach is balanced by technical expertise. This role presents an opportunity to join a nimble, fast-growing team where you can have an immediate impact.
- You enjoy deep collaboration, helping customers realize the value Aqfer can provide.
- You still want your hands in the code, but understand how to translate business strategy into implementation.
- You know the difference between 3rd and 4th normal form, between an iframe and a script tag, and between sharding and partitioning.
- You are passionate and creative about helping clients create world class solutions to massive scale problems.
- You have at least three years of recent experience working with MarTech or AdTech solutions.
- You enjoy working in a team environment and collaborating with colleagues.
- Architecting and ensuring successful deployment of Aqfer's technology to support our channel partner and client solutions.
- Acting as an expert resource for our clients, as well as the Product and Client Success teams on how the aqfer technology can support various use cases.
- Supporting and driving client strategy, facilitating relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Putting together solution requirements and design, customization and configuration, mapping the customer’s requirements to the solution and working to adapt the solution as the client grows.
- Acting as the product owner for one or more aspects of the Aqfer platform based on your unique technical and industry knowledge.
- Providing technical and consulting support for clients.
- Working in a strong core team in a rapidly growing company that is disrupting the MarTech/AdTech ecosystem.