Cedar is a patient payment and engagement platform that elevates the total patient experience beyond clinical care. The platform leverages data science and technology to deliver modern intelligence to providers and simplify the healthcare experience for patients.
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Implementation Team owns the process of getting our new clients from Discovery to Go-live on the Cedar platform. We're seeking a Solutions Architect to lead the integration of Cedar's platform to our clients' healthcare management platforms. Solution Architects are among the first "Cedarians" our clients get to know and are adept at building those client relationships alongside Cedar's other commercial teams. Simply put, Cedar doesn't realize its vision of improving the patient financial experience without our implementation team.
Cedar is committed to a flexible work environment, so this, as well as many of our roles, is U.S. remote-friendly.
- Conduct technical and operational client discovery
- Develop an integration strategy based on requirements gathered from the discovery session
- Manage several technical and operational activities during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation
- Lead large cross-functional team efforts across Cedar
- Perform high-level Technical Project Management
- Liaise with operational and technical client partners
- Senior Solution Architects may mentor and coach junior team members to become the next generation of Solutions Architects
- Work closely with our integration teams to streamline future implementations
- Serve as the voice of the customer to internal partners - engineering teams, account management, and product managers
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in client-facing roles in enterprise settings.
- Experience with Project Management Methodologies (Waterfall or Agile) and Tools
- 2+ years leading projects with established timelines and multiple partners
- Strong familiarity with data structures, relational databases, and cloud infrastructure
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Good understanding of coding languages
- You feel comfortable working in a thriving entrepreneurial environment and have some level of comfort navigating through times of ambiguity.
- To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable interviewing external and internal partners, synthesizing requirements, and ultimately translating those requirements into bodies of work for software developers.
- You should have excellent communication and listening skills. The ability to persuade and influence others will take you far in this role.
- Lastly, you should be EXCITED about Cedar's mission of improving the healthcare financial experience
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year, and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, and stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office