Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
We are seeking a high-energy, motivated Solutions Consultant who is looking to make an impact at a rapidly growing start-up! You are collaborative, analytical and passionate about working with customers to ensure they get the maximum value from Fairmarkits products and transform the way they do procurement. You love to dive into the details to find the right solutions for specific customers, but can also take a high level view to drive scalable growth. You are a product expert that is passionate about building solutions strategy, scaling operations, and ensuring the ongoing success of a highly effective go-to-market organization. If this sounds like you, let's talk!
What You'll Do
- Partner with sales providing functional and technical expertise to both sales professionals and prospects
- Drive business change by developing a keen understanding of the prospect's business, identifying core focus areas, and building trust with business partners
- Support sales through discovery, process mapping, platform presentations and demonstrations, and value engineering discussions
- Provide subject matter expertise internally and externally including RFP assistance and questions throughout sales process
- Lead technology discussions including customer IT Leadership and driving security reviews with customers and internal stakeholders
What You Have
- 5+ years experience in solution consulting or implementing enterprise software solutions
- Sourcing and/or procurement expertise
- A track record of success creating repeatable, scalable processes and best practices in high growth organizations
- Must be able to roll up sleeves get hands-on, and work in a fast-paced ever-changing startup environment
- A true passion and hunger to win, succeed and strive for excellence
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.