Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is seeking a motivated Solution Consultant who is passionate about modern cloud technology and using it to make Life Sciences companies more efficient when managing clinical trials. As a Solution Consultant, you are an expert in our solutions and a key member of the sales team.
A fast-paced working environment, industry-leading solutions, and potential career growth are a few of the many things that await you.
What You'll Do
- Act as subject matter expert to formulate solutions based on customer requirements and pain points
- Support the end-to-end sales process, including RFx responses, discovery, solutioning, and closure of new business
- Deliver industry-leading, value-based presentations and demonstrations of Vault Clinical Operations and Site solutions
- Become an expert in the usage and administration of Vault applications
- Conduct workshops and proof-of-concept sessions with customers
- Support Marketing initiatives and events
- Utilize your technical and industry expertise to drive the adoption of Vault solutions
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Passion for technology and the advancement of Clinical research
- A Bachelors degree
- Willingness to travel 20%
Nice to Have
- Understanding of or experience working in Clinical Operations functions within pharmaceutical, biotechnology and CRO organizations
- Experience working in a pre-sales position
- Experience working with Vault solutions
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud technology
Perks & Benefits
- Work anywhere
- Flexible PTO
- Veeva 1% Giving to eligible charity of your choice
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].