The Marketing Technology team builds the global engine for the worlds leading online home destination, powering customer acquisition, retention and relationship management touching hundreds of millions of consumers.
This role will work closely with internal customers throughout Wayfair to serve as a first responder to technical and non-technical issues, implement and customize platforms, and train users. This role will help to design support procedures and service-level agreements, and assist departmental leadership in reporting and stakeholder management.
As a key collaborator with product managers and engineers, the Solutions Engineer serves as the voice of the customer on product functional, operational, and usability issues.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to customers broad spectrum of questions and support requests within defined SLAs, with periodic after-hours response required.
- Provide sophisticated technical support and configuration for MarTechs partner feed and tag management systems, including setting up new feeds and tags, modifying existing ones, and troubleshooting operational issues.
- Serve as a key technical resource for marketing platform implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Understand customer requirements and educate users on our platforms, as well as help maintain our knowledge base, support systems, and system documents.
- Enhance system reliability and scale by proactively identifying and resolving issues, analyzing data, and managing escalations to appropriate engineering and product groups.
- Partner with product managers and designers to provide input on product specs, UIs, and roadmaps to better serve customer needs.
- Create and execute tailored demos for internal customers and stakeholders.
- Develop and monitor OKRs and service-level objectives for key systems and departmental operations, and ensure alignment with stakeholder objectives.
- Work with department leadership to improve service culture, standards, and processes throughout the customer success and operations team.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years in a hands-on technology role such as support, development, solutions engineering, or technical implementation in a B2B environment, working with complex platform interactions, data integration, end-user support, or training.
- A passion to service the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role such as consulting, technical sales, technical account management, or support.
- Experience with email/mobile marketing or adtech systems.
- Solid customer-facing and communications skills.
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
- A no excuses mentality that pushes through issues with creative solutions and tenacity, while maintaining a grace-under-pressure demeanor.
This position can be based in Boston, Austin, Toronto, Mountain View, or Berlin.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.