Quickbase is an established market leader growing no code software market. As constant change reshapes daily lives, our application development and integration platform frees up organizations to flex and evolve by safely connecting people, information and ideas everywhere. More than six thousand organizations use our platform to develop solutions that work the way their people do, safely moving beyond the confines of traditional software development. Supporting more than 80% of the Fortune 50, Quickbase is a leader in Forrester Wave™ Low-Code Platforms for Business Developers and received the highest score for citizen development in Gartner’s 2020 Critical Capabilities Report. Quickbase is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company.
About the team
At Quickbase, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers' success. Our employees are invested in our mission, passionate about our customers and motivated by winning as a team. They strive to get 1% better every day, and everyone takes ownership of their success. Our marketing teams are small, diverse, agile, and highly empowered to drive excellence.
About the role
This is a key position on the Solutions Marketing team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Solutions Marketing, you will own the overall commercial success of specific solution areas. You will lead the strategic positioning and go-to-market (GTM) execution of various solution areas. You will approach this role with a growth mindset – focused on continuous learning and experimentation to keep our solutions relevant to the ever-changing markets we serve.
In this role, you will:
· Be accountable for defining scope and driving adoption of our solutions in support of attaining growth targets in our focus markets
· Develop deep insights into buyer needs and translating them into highly compelling messaging & positioning in how we deliver value to them
· Conduct competitive research, win/loss analysis, and other feedback mechanisms to determine and evaluate competitive positioning of our solutions
· Develop engaging solutions tools and content that increases buyer engagement across various stages of the consideration journey
· Serve as internal and external subject matter expert in solutions/ industries, and drive Quickbase share of voice within them
· Collaborate with various GTM teams within sales and marketing to develop and execute best-in-class integrated programs and activate on various tools & content
Key skills and qualifications:
· 5+ years of solutions or portfolio marketing experience with 2+ years in B2B software
· Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods with highly developed skills in translating customer insights into compelling messages
· Proactive self-starter, capable of independently leading multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Passion for storytelling, strong content creation & presentation skills with ability to educate and inspire GTM teams
· Excellent command of written and oral communication as demonstrated by strong interpersonal & analytical skills