B2B Strategic Operations Finance
SOF exists to help Wayfair make better financial outcomes. We influence our many partners - both operational and strategic - to think about the end-to-end cost implications of their actions. Our partnership can take a number of forms, like scoping out project savings, reporting on business performance, or giving recommendations for the strategic direction of high value programs.
- The B2B Operations Finance team serves the CFO function for the B2B business, influencing decisions through analysis and modeling to ensure business partners meet the financial objectives of the organization
- The team owns the B2B P&L, working cross-functionally to optimize B2Bs profitability, establish financial goals and evaluate new strategies
- We collaborate with B2B stakeholders to cover key financial metrics, and ensure the understanding of business performance, strategies, processes, and planning
- We own the quarterly business planning process, coordinating across the organization to establish goals and ensure consistency, accuracy, and accountability.
- We partner with Sales Operations to optimize sales team headcount strategy, driving to maximize efficiency and value
- The successful candidate will have an analytical mindset, enjoys solving problems, is comfortable working with data, and is interested in helping to drive B2B strategic decisions with financial analyses and data
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate and/or consulting role with experience analyzing financial data
- A degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics, Mathematics / Statistics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred
- Experience working with large datasets and resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available
- Strong cross-functional communication skills and ability to effectively convey insights from analyses to senior managers
- Ability to drive complex projects to completion using effective project management, communication, and influence; strong ownership of tasks/deadlines/projects
- High proficiency in MS Excel and Office; SQL or other programming languages a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.