Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
The Project Manager will collaborate with other study team members including end users, business partners, finance, developers, and others, to manage and execute multiple real-world business systems implementation projects for different parts of our organization.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Manages the development of planning documents
- Develops communication management plan
- Defines project team roles and responsibilities, develops work plan structure and project schedule
- Develops Q&A and deployment plan
- Leads project meetings
- Identifies, documents and prioritizes scope changes and facilitates approval process(es)
- Work with vendors/consultant coordinating their resources
- Maintains and updates all project documents
- Sets and manages expectations with resource managers and team members; provides performance feedback to team members and resource managers
- Maintains issue log; facilitates resolution of issues
- Executes communication plans
- Regularly reports status of projects
- Tracks and manages time and budget against plan throughout the project lifecycle; conducts project close-out activities
- Prepares and participates in quality review checkpoints
- Obtains/secures and archives necessary approvals
- Ability to create an effective team environment, builds strong relationships, solving problems and issues in a matrix environment and communicating effectively at all levels of an organization.
Requires a BA/BS in a related field; 3 years professional project management experience required during which at least 2 years are spent leading and directing project tasks, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Experience working in a lead role on one or more projects required.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.