Whats it like to work at iZotope?
Were the leaders in intelligent audio production and youll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, its really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We are seeking an experienced techno-functional team marketing specialist to join our Information Systems team to lead the configuration and development of our Marketing Systems and to provide hands-on expertise for our Adobe Campaign workflows and data schemas. The right candidate will be familiar with working in a SaaS, high tech industry, and will be equal parts marketing subject matter expert and hands-on technical specialist to ensure systems and communications effectively support our marketing initiatives.
- Build marketing stakeholder relationships; conduct requirements discovery to ensure marketing objectives met through modern marketing and digital advertising platforms.
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions in collaboration with implementation vendors, cross-functional and technical team members.
- Develop, enhance, maintain, test, and support complex Adobe Campaign audience segmentation, communications and data integrations to other systems in support of iZotope marketing and digital advertising activities.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and identify complex issues to identify root cause, fix as well as guide team members to fix code and data quality issues.
- Develop complex SQL queries to ensure multiple data sources are integrated into marketing systems efficiently and with high quality.
- Manage and monitor systems, vendors, services, projects, technical and functional teams to deliver personalized digital marketing experiences using a broad range of technical tactics that leverage paid advertising, email, web communications, in-product communications, and SEO / SEM.
- Guide delivery commitments with bias toward delivering customer value based on business priority; acumen to assess/communicate risk-vs-reward.
- Perform and guide team members to perform operational and technical maintenance and support for systems, processes and stakeholder needs.
- 5+ years of experience implementing marketing solutions
- 3+ years implementing solutions using the Adobe marketing suite especially communication systems and media, websites, ecommerce and analytics.
- Adobe Campaign Developer Certification and expert-level experience.
- Expert-level implementation of new and transformative marketing systems including customer communications solutions using best practices, process improvements, and system enablement tools such as workflows, event-based triggers, custom extensions, scheduled processes (including ETL processes), and error handling and monitoring.
- Expert-level marketing systems, process and solutions designer using commercial cloud-based lead-to-cash business applications, including Adobe marketing suite integrated with sales solutions such as Salesforce.
- Expert-level marketing audience segmentation, data and database design with non-Adobe databases, data integration techniques, data mapping, cleansing and query development, including APIs and RESTful services, schema design and complex SQL queries preferably with Postgres, NoSQL, MSSQL, NetSuite/Oracle, Salesforce and ETL solutions.
- Experience using Agile development best practices as well as test-driven development, pair programming, QA, change control, release management.
You May Have:
- Experience developing for scalable lead management and eCommerce environment for business-to-consumer and business to business channels.
- Broad-based marketing subject matter expertise combined with hands-on product agnostic technical marketing expertise.
- Experience deploying web apps/services on AWS infrastructure, including experience with RDS, Terraform, Lambda.
- Experience with .NET, Git, IIS 7+, Python, Atlassian tools.
- Mix of corporate and consulting experience.
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Work- We offer remote work flexibility until we are able to safely return to the office. Employees will receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts
We have a thoughtful approach when it comes to compensation. Towards the end of each interview process, we create customized compensation reports based off of skill, years of experience, geographic location, and other factors driven by market research. Specific details may be discussed during the initial call with the Talent Acquisition Partner. Market data in Colorado suggests this positions compensation would start at $130k based off of geographic location and skill level. Upon assessment of the individuals experience an exact amount will be determined.
At iZotope, were obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.