Who We Are:
At Turbonomic, an IBM company, we work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance, eliminating error messages, spinning wheels and business disruptions. Turbonomics Application Resource Management (ARM) platform continuously assures that applications get precisely the right resources needed to perform, while maintaining policy compliance and eliminating overspending. Our Network Performance Management (NPM) technology provides modern monitoring and analytics solutions that organizations need to monitor their network infrastructure, and simplifies the extraction and enrichment of metric, flow, and streaming telemetry data across multi-vendor networks enabling enterprises, carriers, and managed service providers to ensure optimal network operations and performance.
Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of AI-driven hybrid cloud. Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the sixth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Companys Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, we have locked in partnerships with technology giants like Cisco, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Whats In It For You:
As part of the Marketing organization, you will work directly with the Director of Corporate Events to execute programs that drive awareness, pipeline and revenue throughout the Americas business units. This person plays a key role on the ABM team, which encompasses digital, customer, and field marketing across the customer lifecycle.
The Director/Sr. Manager, Corporate Events oversees and manages Turbonomics event strategy. Reporting directly to the VP, Demand Generation and Digital Marketing, the Director/Sr. Manager plays a key role on the ABM teamwhich encompasses digital, customer, and field marketing across the customer lifecycleby leading, designing and executing programs that drive awareness, pipeline and revenue throughout the Americas business units.
Qualified Leads / Pipeline Built / Revenue
- Directly manage the growth and professional development of field marketing team to ensure maximal revenue impact
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, IBM corporate, and partners to attain alignment on strategy and ensure success of any program design and execution
- Planning and execution of signature corporate events ensuring proper alignment with IBM strategy
- Generate corporate and field program concepts and execution plans tied to company objectives for consideration and implementation
- Understand and represent broader Marketing strategy to sales segments and territories, as well as in internal communications
- Allocation of discretionary marketing budget available for corporate and field programs
- KPIs and Performance for field marketing and corporate events
- Process for scaling programs consistently across sale segments and territories, as well as best practice sharing internationally
- Quality of programs and content generated to ensure adherence to brand guidelines, corporate messaging and world-class enterprise marketing standards
- Measure and hold accountable marketing functions for pipeline support and revenue attainment
- Be a steward of brand and messaging best practices
- Train and cultivate talent for maximal production and retention
- Document and share program best practices
- Analyze, package and present Marketing program efficacy to all levels of management
- Provide weekly updates to company on upcoming marketing programs, events, content and initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of leadership in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Strategic mindset with ability and willingness to execute detailed tactics
- Ability to manage numerous direct reports, projects and workflows
- Ability to assess needs, identify gaps, design solutions, deliver programs, and measure the impact
- Fluency in Salesforce.com and HubSpot campaigns and program execution
- Effectively manage a dynamic marketing budget for maximal ROI
- 5-7 years experience in marketing or sales enablement
- Ability to interface and influence executive leadership
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Commitment to stakeholder satisfaction
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
- Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Access to executives learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Employee Resource Groups POCIT, DevelopHer, Parents at Turbo, Book Club
- Wellness Initiatives - are you competitive? Youll love the step competition with great prizes! Cooking more your speed? We have web cooking classes! Great wellness initiative running year round
- Wellness Platform that offers allocation of points for different wellness benefits of your choice from the platform
Our Company Culture:
Our company values and embraces diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. We know that diversity in background, race, gender and life experience is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, not just an initiative, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. Building an equitable and inclusive workplace is a strategic imperative and a constant challenge we focus attention on together. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
At Turbonomic, our culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to use your voice to share your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives. If you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you dont check every single one of the boxes listed above because your attitude and effort are far more important to us than your prior experiences.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
By submitting your application and information to Turbonomic, an IBM Company, you acknowledge and agree that your information can be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.