Chewy is looking for an experienced AD Product Manager (Pet Health) to join the Healthcare team in Boston, MA, Bellevue, WA, or Danie Beach, FL. As an AD Product Manager, you will serve as a key pet parent advocate, ensuring the voice of the customer is embedded in key business decisions. This high-profile role will be pivotal in defining the next level of customer experience for Healthcare across all routes to market and has enormous opportunity for business impact. As a product leader, you will need to think big, execute, develop and own the product roadmap while ensuring we continue to raise the bar for our customers. You will work cross-functionally across Product, UXD/UXR, Technology, Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Service, Operations, and Executive teams to create and build support for a shared product vision.
What You'll Do:
- Think strategically and long-term; acquire a deep understanding of the pet health industry and be the subject matter expert (SME) for vertical you will own
- Develop a best in class pet health experience on Chewy.com, making data driven decisions and working backwards from the customer to provide a proactive pet health experience.
- Set the product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate feature releases and internal/external communications
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior/needs as well as business objectives; enable the team to transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features
- Write detailed requirements and use cases/user stories and communicate them effectively with business stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with UX Design team on primary/customer research, ensuring new features meet customer and business needs
- Monitor performance of the teams initiatives and measure impact of product enhancements
- Have a keen understanding of product design and development, identifying areas of improvement and implementing process solutions quickly
- Communicate product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; develop intake process for feature enhancement suggestions
What You'll Need:
- 6+ years of total experience, 3+ in Product Management; E-Commerce experience preferred
- BS in Computer Science or a related field; MBA is highly desired
- Experience developing short and long-term product strategy, defining detailed product requirements, prioritizing product road-map, building and leading cross-functional teams, and working at a fast pace to deliver results
- Strong product management skills with demonstrated complex product launches, high attention to detail and situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations and make trade-offs at all levels of management
- Experience working in an agile software development environment leveraging Scrum; track record of building productive relationships with engineering leadership
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com