Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager, SaaS Applications (Identity and Azure Active Directory) to join our team. This position can be located near our corporate office in Waltham, MA or remote located in the Eastern Time Zone.
Imprivata is the undisputed leader in Digital Identity and Access Management for Healthcare. Many thousands of healthcare organizations use our OneSign and Confirm ID solutions to ensure that their clinicians can focus on patients and don’t waste time authenticating. These healthcare organizations consider us to be one of their core solutions.
For our SaaS Access Management solution, we are looking for a Sr. Product Manager, SaaS Applications (Identity and Azure Active Directory). This is an exciting opportunity to help build the new world-class Digital Identity platform that will lift Healthcare across the digital frontier!
Your ability to understand technical concepts and your experience working with enterprise IT departments will allow you to learn and understand the unique challenges and environment healthcare IT is confronted with. Using your strategic insights and market knowledge, you will define the right priority order to attack these challenges. Working with a team of expert engineers and collaborating with other teams, product managers and product designers, you will deliver innovative and creative solutions. Customers are excited about how easy they are to install and configure, and how our new SaaS solutions frees them up from maintenance so they can focus on other strategic priorities.
Most of our customers use Microsoft as the backbone of their IT. Your knowledge of that environment and your experience with third party integrations, allow you to make sure that our solution fits in well with Azure AD and keeps up with Microsoft’s evolutions in this area. The successful candidate will be the champion for the IT departments of our healthcare customers and will significantly lower the bar of setting up our solution and the cost of maintaining it.
Looking forward, you are or will become an expert in the identity challenges that are becoming prominent as care is increasingly delivered across organizations and becomes virtual. Working with our R&D department, you formulate market changing innovations and get a chance to help shape a future of healthcare where digital identity enables patient care to be delivered securely and without boundaries.
If you have experience with Healthcare IT you will find Imprivata the perfect environment to apply that knowledge and expose it to expert sparring partners. If you do not have that healthcare experience yet, but want to make a difference in this important vertical that touches us all, Imprivata is the perfect place to become a healthcare expert and apply your skills.
- Own the admin experience and Identity service of our next generation SaaS products.
- Translate customer and market requirements into product requirements with the data to defend the business case for each of them.
- Act as Product Owner within a Scrum team, working closely with Engineering to effectively plan and execute work with a focus on high-quality customer experiences
- Deliver a solution that is proven to be effective through customer research and rapid prototypes and feedback cycles
- Work with engineering and architects to drive cloud designs that optimize business outcomes and goals and achieve the high standards required for a mission-critical health cloud product
Work with cross-functional teams to monitor adoption and customer success and iterate on the solution to improve adoption and outcomes for our customers
- Support Sales, Services, and Marketing teams as the product expert.
- Clearly communicate product ideas, requirements, and business plans to all levels of the organization.
- 5-7 years of experience as a software product manager.
- Experience working with Enterprise IT environments
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways.
- Proven experience turning research into new opportunities that identify the minimal viable product, product differentiators within a competitive landscape, and a long-term product roadmap.
- Track record of launching successful new products to market.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Up to 10% travel required (post-pandemic).
- Healthcare IT experience.
- University degree in technology, science, or related field.
- Knowledge of Identity Management, Digital Identity, and security concepts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Active directory and Microsoft Windows environments.
- SaaS product experience.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.