At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Sr. Revenue Operations Product Manager, you will report to the Director of Customer Operations and work closely with GTM Leadership and various Operations and Systems functions to drive process alignment and increase business efficiencies. Youll recommend, build consensus, scope and run cross functional programs and processes that have a direct impact on our operational efficiency and top line growth of all revenue lines. Youll also work alongside team members who are smart and driven, passionate about their work, and thoughtful and caring in their interactions with colleagues and customers.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Build, scope, and own prioritization of the customer strategic roadmap and customer journey with a emphasis on optimizing the existing business processes and implementing net new process based on industry best practices.
- Collaborate with the broader Business Technologies, Data Analytics, Enablement, Customer Business Stakeholders, and other cross functional stakeholders to outline and articulate the business requirements, associated timelines for projects/ programs, and the required system changes behind them
- Own work streams within the Go-To-Market plan that deal with customer systems, system automation, customer experience and engagement, sales processes, customer implementation, and onboarding.
- Work with Sales and Finance to define both internal and external processes about how we support customers who both expand organically on the platform or through contract expansions/ restructuring
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales, Revenue, or Business Operations at a SaaS based company
- BA/BS degree in a business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- Deep experience leveraging a variety of business systems to solve complex problems that drive business outcomes
- Ability to work through ambiguity, manage up, and build consensus across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS business industry best practices, common tools, and hands on experience administering or building with these tools to solve common business problems
- Familiarity with relational databases, data hierarchies and working with structured data inside of CRM and outside of CRM (Excel/ Tableau)
- Experience with a highly varied and distributed tool stack across the entire customer journey
- Ability to work directly with senior leadership get clarity on a path forward and manage expectations
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.