Chewy is seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our design system team in Boston, MA, Bellevue, WA, or Danie Beach FL. This is a position that requires bridging the gap between design and technology. You will gather requirements based on the needs of design and functionality needed by engineering teams. The scope of this role is broad and would entail working with user interface teams within Chewy to assess needs and manage priorities of work.
What Youll Do:
- Define requirements which meet business needs
- Set priorities for the development team while working closely with technical leadership
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and continuously make sure your team is delivering according to the constantly growing needs of the business
- Work with engineering team to resolve bottlenecks to help deliver final system deliverables
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions for initiatives
- Review and report on progress for initiatives/projects, managing project risks - including the development of contingency plans
- Own the final system deliverables and the overall road map for your area of responsibility.
- Measure, report and continuously improve scrum teams effectiveness via mentoring and coaching
What Youll Need:
- 5+ years of Technical or Product experience
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize upon understanding impact of initiative
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Agile experience (Scrum Master, Product Owner)
- Ability to perform business requirements analysis and design
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Capability to identify and mitigate development and implementation risks
- Position may require occasional domestic travel
Bonus (if applicable):
- Experience with design and design systems
- Experience with web technologies and limitations
- Ability to translate between design and technical requirements and document requirements and use cases.
- An ability to manage cross-collaboration among many teams at once.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com