Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect and address cognitive and brain disorders leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 90+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
This is a 100% remote position for anyone who is currently based in the US or Canada. Unfortunately, at the moment, we are not able to provide sponsorship for any of our openings.
What Youll Do:
- Collaborate design, document and implement architecture supporting mobile and web applications
- Establish best practices based on design patterns and mentor others
- Provide technical leadership by mentoring/coaching other engineers.
- Solve for and consider security, scalability, availability, and performance
- Establish testing policies and procedures (unit, integration, and e2e)
- Estimate work, prioritize tasks, track dependencies, report progress, highlight blockers.
- Experience leading development efforts on a shipped product
- Expertise in node.js and experience in full stack development
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Familiarity with design patterns such as MVC, OOP, observer, etc
- Expertise in REST patterns and general API design, documentation, and testing including familiarity with tools like swagger and postman
- Experience with testing frameworks (e.g. jest, mocha, cypress)
- Experience with CI/CD and integration with testing as well as git workflows like code reviews on merge requests
- Experience with cloud native development and stateless applications
- Experience writing and reviewing SQL
Nice to Have:
- Experience with building and supporting GQL APIs using best practices
- Experience building on AWS offerings
- Experience in healthcare domain
- Experience with react framework
- Experience working in the healthcare industry or a regulated industry (HIPAA compliance, FDA, etc)
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of peoples mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission-driven environment where all 90+ (and counting) employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a monthly flex day where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions.
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.