Senior Software Engineer
Who we are!
Brightcove is a global team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling and helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
What we offer you:
- We offer flexible work options
- Generous PTO package & work life balance
- Diverse working environment
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives.
The position: Were looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team! This role can be remote!
How YOU will make an impact!!
- Develop and deploy scalable backend services for the Video Cloud content management system
- Provide operational support for the platforms
- Work in an agile environment with a team of engineers to create new products and services and streamline/enhance existing solutions and workflows
- Develop clean, high quality code even when working on extremely hard problems
What we need from you
- You have 5+ years of experience building large applications, including 2+ years developing applications on a cloud provider, such as AWS or GCP
- You are comfortable with Object Oriented programming languages (We mostly use JVM languages and toolkits, with an emphasis on Java/Groovy) You understand the basics of scalable SaaS systems and have experience developing and deploying highly scalable software
- You understand the principles of software craftsmanship. You unit test everything
Interested? Reach out to me directly, [email protected]
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.