Reggora is seeking a Staff Software Engineer, Full-Stack to join our rapidly growing team and work on our cloud-based real estate appraisal platform. In this role you will be evolving our existing products and architecture and working to implement new features and functionality.
As a Staff Engineer at Reggora you possess a detailed understanding and appreciation of the entire product lifecycle with the ability to contribute in all phases of product creation -- design, validation, development, deployment, and maintenance.
Our tech stack includes Python, React, MongoDB, Docker / Kubernetes on AWS, and Unix / BSD style Development Environment. You can read more about our tech stack on our BuiltIn page. Precise experience match is not expected or required.
What Youll Do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain, and improve software.
- Own a functional domain and work with the management to ensure timely and high-quality product deliveries.
- Manage team projects and priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Solve for the highest overall product quality and user experience.
- Take ownership for your teams work.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Eight (8) or more years of professional software development experience (post-college).
- Ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Prior experience as a team lead.
- Masters Degree, PhD, or Professional Accreditation in engineering / computer science (preferred).
Who We're Looking For:
- You see the value in enforcing standards, including rigorous attention to solution design and documentation.
- You possess strong decision making capabilities, with an ability to analyze, evaluate, and implement solutions to any problem in your domain, and help others do the same.
- You have a demonstrated capacity and desire for mentoring others and a track record of teaching the best practices of the craft.
- You work in collaboration and harmony with your team and the broader organization, including other engineering teams, product teams, and leaders.
- You are passionate about amazing user experiences.
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.