Hi - were Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, weve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us all across the globe with headquarters in Boston, MA.
Our software creates authentic Personal Experience moments through gifting, swag, and direct mail to help businesses grow and scale. As the only Personal Experience (PX) Platform, Alyce enables sales, marketing, and customer success teams to create personal bonds with their prospects, customers, and partners. Named G2 leader in Account-based Execution 6 quarters in a row, Alyce bridges the physical and digital worlds to help Enterprises companies better engage, connect, and convert prospects, customers, and employees while delivering measurable results
At Alyce, we value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9to5) and outside of them (#5to9).
We're both proud and honored to be recognized as Comparablys Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinnos 50 on Fire, LinkedIns Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position
The Strategic Account Executive is a pure hunting role exclusively focused on driving net-new logos across Alyce's strategic verticals and target Fortune 500 accounts. Your past experience in a start-up Enterprise SaaS environment can be capitalized on and at Alyce you'll be part of selling a meaningful product in a company culture that matches.
This is a role where you're part of a growth-oriented and positive team environment where you will constantly learn, master your craft as a salesperson and be part of helping Alyce team members around you do the same. You are looking to take initiative and help build new processes, try new approaches, and be appreciated for incremental improvements to drive success.
How youll make Alyce amazing:
- You are entrepreneurial, fearless, gritty, disciplined and can embrace change
- You bring an owners mentality, prime to drive new business within your territory
- You own prospects from lead to close.
- You are a fanatical prospector, with a methodical discovery process
- You manage multiple complex deals across an enterprise organizations
- You clearly articulate and demonstrate Alyces value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- You enjoy partnering with your BDR to consult with leads driven through inbound motion
- You work closely with Demand Generation/BDR team to drive ABS strategies in-territory
- You have sold to key marketing, sales, and CS, decision makers including VPs and C-suite at leading enterprise companies with 5000+ employees
- You understand how to use sales tools like Gong, Outreach, and Vidyard and the like to optimize performance and results
- You accurately manage and report forecasts through Salesforce CRM
- You are excellent at communicating and escalating issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- You are coachable
- You hold yourself accountable each month and quarter
- You crush your quota
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- Be hungry, humble, competent, thoughtful, adaptable, and fun
- Enterprise Martech SaaS domain experience is preferred, not mandatory
- Experience mapping out complex organizations CS, marketing & sales organizations
- Understand the value of following a disciplined sales process including proper tracking
- Comfortable in a smaller rapidly evolving early stage start-up environment
- 7+ years of closing six and seven figure deals within a fast paced environment
- Experience with a formalized sales process/methodology or framework
- Proven history of exceeding quotas as a top producer, ideally showing track record of internal promotion
- The ability to self-start in a remote setting and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communications skills
- Thorough, persistent, detail oriented, and willing to send your prospect a fun, personal, and relevant outbound video
- Looking to take initiative and help build new processes, try new approaches, and be appreciated for incremental improvements to drive success
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.