Strategic content creator who has deep expertise in specialty trend and cost management and a passion for creating content to advance the CVSH brand among target audience(s).
As the Content Creator for the PBM and Specialty Cost Management portfolio, you will work closely with the business-to-business marketing teams to build communications that differentiate our product portfolio and aligns to our broader brand position. This is a fast-paced environment, so it's essential that you have the ability to learn and absorb complicated products and messages and turn that into beautifully crafted work that drives awareness, demand and contributes to improving our brand. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, Caremark.
- You have deep understanding of the health care landscape, including experience in PBM and/or Specialty Management, with a focus on payor messaging
- You are a flexible teammate and versatile writer, as well as experienced content strategist both of which will require high-level storytelling skills to effectively engage a range of audiences, including prospective and existing clients, influencers and internal audiences.
- You must have top-notch writing and editing skills with a strong portfolio showing multi-channel campaigns. Knowledge of video concepts and experience across all digital media, with a special emphasis on social.
- To be successful, you'll need to ask questions produce concise copy and content strategies that meet and exceed buyer's expectations while meeting complex business and clinical challenges.
This includes crafting and editing customer, sales and internal-facing content, included but not limited to:
- Long-form thought-leadership
- Demand-generation campaign materials
- Blog posts
- Social copy
- Internal briefings for sales audiences
- Email copy
- Landing page copy
- Web copy
- Product copy
- 7 or more years of experience in B2B communications and/or journalism, publishing or corporate communications.
- Prior experience in healthcare B2B or B2C or experience telling data-driven stories in a range of formats
- Minimal travel may be required
- Please share your portfolio link with resume
- Background working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize projects, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work effectively under pressure and meet all deadlines
- Copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to follow the corporate style guideline
- Skilled at copy editing, grammar, and spelling
- Prior experience developing content strategy a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint software
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.