Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Strategy Leader of CDMS requires a deep understanding of the clinical space, clinical data management, and the associated EDC/eClinical applications used to manage clinical trial data. The CDMS Strategy Leader must demonstrate the ability to drive adoption discussions based on credibility and knowledge across multiple domains: including pharma/biotech, CRO, technology partnership. The CDMS Strategy Leader must demonstrate the ability to challenge customers to adopt new operating models and change their traditional way of thinking.
Vault CDMS comprises EDC, Coder, and Clinical Database. This role will be responsible for driving CDMS market strategy and growth, working with the sales team, ensuring customer success, and developing the market approach. To achieve these goals the Strategy Leader of CDMS will need to build a team to support their plan, as well as operate within a global organization.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of industry and technology leaders, who, together, are bringing the next generation of clinical development and R&D applications to Life Sciences.
This position can be based anywhere in North America.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the customer base for CDMS
- Develop and execute the CDMS vision for sponsors and CROs
- Use professional networks and relationships to assist with adoption
- Develop value-oriented materials oriented to sponsors and CROs
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving adoption of CDMS
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in clinical applications
- Create and advise on the Service Organization to support CDMS scale-up and adoption
- Present at industry conferences, lead webinars, and author articles for industry publications
- Other special clinical projects as assigned
- 10+ years in clinical R&D; proven leadership and line management skills
- Industry consulting experience
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of clinical data management, clinical affairs/operations, and IT regarding CDMS introduction, adoption, and scaling
- Deep understanding of clinical data industry trends
- Understanding of global product development, clinical trial process, regulations
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].