Student Services Program Coordinator, Hult San Francisco
The Student Services Program Coordinator will support initiatives and activities related to student engagement and success at Hult International Business School. In addition, the Student Services Coordinator will work directly with student groups to develop, implement and coordinate programs, with a goal of encouraging a higher level of engagement and ultimately retention to graduation. This position involves responsibilities for campus events and occasional work on weeknights and weekends.
Values and skills:
- You believe in global education and embrace cultural diversity
- You insist on the highest service standards in order to deliver a meaningful and impactful student experience
- You are a team player and can work cross-functionally and collaboratively
- You thrive under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced work environment
Day-to-Day Task and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and assists with all major on and off-campus focused events
- Support key departmental signature programs such as New Student Orientation, Hult Prize, Rotation, and Commencement.
- Lead the promotion of student life events through the use of social media channels, print material, and other forms of appropriate communication to the campus community
- Encourage and support students, student organizations, departments, and academic programs, on events that benefit the student community and align with the school’s mission
- Serves as an advisor for student clubs/organizations
- Assist in the development of leadership resource guides and programming materials
- Cultivate and maintain good working relationships with staff, faculty, and students
- Administrative coverage for campus student services based needs
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
- Experience with student services or student support is preferred
- Be skilled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with tools like Salesforce and Canvas
- Have excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Have high attention to detail
- Have excellent project coordination skills
- Native English speaker or similar level of written and spoken English.
- Proven track record and commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Flexible approach to work and able to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- A high-energy and enthusiastic individual who thrives under pressure is able to use their own initiative, prioritize tasks and operate to tight deadlines.
- Personable, persuasive, and a strong influencer, with the ability to cultivate and maintain relationships.
- Collegial attitude and able to work collaboratively across teams and campuses.
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The school’s philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the world’s most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now we’re looking for talented workforce that think the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that it’s through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we’d love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.