Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is headquartered in Boston, MA. This position is open to a remote employee in the US.
As Salsifys Customer Support team grows, we are looking for talented, highly-technical, customer-oriented professionals to join our team.
As the first line of contact with our customers, you play a key role in ensuring their success using Salsify. You are our customers voice within Salsify as we strive to continually improve our product, our service, and our role as trusted advisors within the e-commerce industry.
As a Support Engineer at Salsify, you will develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Salsify platform and our customers' specific needs while working alongside a team of dedicated and hardworking technical support professionals across the globe. You will gain e-commerce industry knowledge while helping our customers win the digital shelf. We dont expect you to know everything - we want you to ask questions and learn new things while helping us deliver on our Product Experience Management (PXM) vision.
How youll make an impact:
- Provide exceptional customer support experience (via email, phone, and chat) by combining kindness, thoughtful insights, and concise responses
- Triage, research, and understand the causes, impact, and priority of incoming issues
- Develop an expert understanding of how each customer is unique in the way they use Salsify and operate, and learn how to efficiently apply that knowledge to provide them the support they need and anticipate future questions
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and create detailed bug reports
- Represent the support team while working cross-functionally with other departments; providing insights and advocating for our customers and team
- Recommend or write documentation to train our users and new team members
You'll enjoy this role if you have:
- You have 2 or more years of technical support experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have a history of high performance and are known among your peers as the go-to person for help
- You can clearly and thoughtfully explain new technical concepts to a wide variety of personas
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to teach others - we care more about your ability to learn than pre-existing knowledge
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You are motivated to be a self-starter and individual performer effectively contributing to overall team productivity and collaboration
- You raise opportunities for process improvements and show a willingness to be part of the solution
- Experience with common support tools like Salesforce and Jira (or similar)
- Participation in 24x7 on-call routine
- You are technical with a customer-first mindset and comfortable with HTML, APIs, log files, networking, system architecture and solving ambiguous issues
- Excel formula experience a plus - youre comfortable transforming data and manipulating various data types
- Knowledge of the challenges brands and retailers face in the e-commerce industry today
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.