We are looking for a System Integration Associate (read entry role) to join our Build team with our Integration Servies division in either the Watertown area or remote (office area preferred). Do you want to play a hands-on role in improving the healthcare ecosystem? At the nexus of healthcare systems, we manage the build, support, and maintenance of a variety of integrations for our clients, but what lies beneath is a focus on technical scoping, testing, documentation, and support. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
- An analytical thinker who can make sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Able to balance stakeholders by anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple perspectives
- A nimble learner who actively learns through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- A technical problem-solver who is skilled at gathering data, asking questions, and establishing actionable measures of success to ensure we are solving the right problem in the most effective way
- Able to identify and define business opportunities that are actionable and can help achieve improved value and outcomes
- Through our daily interactions with R&D staff, product, onboarding and client support teams we both create and support the interconnective web that empowers our clients to succeed. Our team values empathy and a team-based approach along with an appetite for learning and growth as we collaborate cross-functionally with both client facing and product development teams to implement and support healthcare interoperability. We believe that success is a team effort and strive to provide opportunities for our employees to meet their goals.
- Build and deliver on several healthcare integrations requiring direct client and vendor communication
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders (including Customer Success Managers, Program Managers, Product and Development) to ensure successful technical implementations
- Perform active analysis and testing to identify defects and/or critical workflow gaps for new and custom product integrations. Collaborate with internal R&D teams as well as external vendors and facilitate necessary meetings to drive product prioritization and resolution.
- Conduct and coordinate cross-functional events and meetings to better understand how various tasks are executed and how we as an organization may be able to create more efficient and effective processes
- Contribute to documentation, standard operating procedures, and training materials that capture our standard operating procedures
- Serve as a cultural ambassador, connecting diverse teams operating across geographies
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of project management experience, including management of technical projects with significant cross-functional interdependencies
- Ability to learn new tools, systems, and processes quickly and independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive tasks and ensure their completion and accuracy
- Experience and/or knowledge of healthcare workflows or healthcare IT support is a plus