Chewy has an exciting opportunity for a senior recruiter, to join our pack as a Talent Acquisition Sourcer. Our TA Sourcing team operates across technology, business, and corporate teams to drive top talent to Chewy and to build highly engaged pipelines for future positions.
What Youll Do:
A day in the life of a TA Sourcer includes:
- Using market trends, insights, and competitive intel to create and execute effective sourcing strategies for current and future positions. You know where, why, and how to find the talent we need.
- Identifying passive talent using Boolean, LinkedIn, social media sites and more. You know how to go where the talent is.
- Engaging and activating passive talent in meaningful, relevant, and authentic ways
- Assessing talent for Chewy fit and job fit
- Owning candidate relationships through the point of in-person interviews. Were customer obsessed here at Chewy, and in Talent Acquisition our candidates are our customers. You deliver a positive candidate experience through regular updates and communication
- Building and maintaining a network of highly engaged talent. We challenge you to go beyond an occasional check-in email, and we give you full autonomy to add value to peoples lives in meaningful ways.
- Tracking, analyzing, and sharing pipeline activity updates with key stakeholders, as well as using data to inform your strategies
- Staying current on external recruiting and hiring trends to influence sourcing strategies while continuously sharpening your sourcing tools, as well as consulting with Recruitment partners on sourcing best practices
What Were Looking For:
- 5+ years of corporate and/or agency recruiting or sourcing experience
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of sourcing methods and strategies
- Strong communication skills and high emotional intelligence an ability to build authentic and long lasting relationships
- Focused on candidate experience, action-orientated, and motivated by results
- Bachelors Degree
Locations: Fort Lauderdale FL, Boston MA, Minneapolis MN, Bellevue WA
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected].