Tagging Engineer, Analytics(Contract) - Remote
Min. Experience: Mid-Level
ASICS Digital, Inc. is looking for an experienced Tagging Engineer to help maintain and evolve our global digital analytics infrastructure. This individual will be responsible for deployment and maintenance of analytics and marketing tags on our global direct-to-consumer ecommerce businesses (www.asics.com). This is a contract position with potential for full-time conversion and reports to the Technical Lead, Digital Analytics.
- 3+ years of tagging/web analytics implementation experience.
- 1+ years in a client or stakeholder-facing role.
- Working knowledge of Data Layer (JSON, Data Manipulation).
- Experienced in web / HTTP debugging.
- Experienced in Agile methods, GIT, and working within JIRA.
- Basic understanding of Web Analytics.
- Effective communicator with keen attention to detail.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Google Analytics and various marketing tags via TealiumIQ and Google Tag Manager to ensure continuous and high level of service to stakeholders.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Google Analytics 360 ecommerce properties
- Support Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics teams with detecting, troubleshooting and resolving data quality issues
- Develop and maintain analytics tagging-related documentation and wikis
Willing to be trained in following technologies:
- Google Analytics
- TealiumIQ, Google Tag Manager
- Tealium EventStream, Tealium AudienceStream
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Slack (integrations)
- MS Excel, BigQuery, Snowflake
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Marketing Platform
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.