Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Brandwatch your role will be to ensure that we hire the best people, whilst giving them an unrivaled candidate experience. You will develop strategies to ensure we have a pool of diverse talent and hold managers accountable for a thoughtful, objective interview process. You will also be responsible for optimizing operational efficiency across all aspects of recruiting to refine processes and manage the recruitment strategy for your roles.
This role will report into our Global VP, Talent.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Clear and confident, you identify new opportunities for candidate sourcing and improve our processes in a direct and effective way.
- Passionate, bringing a rigor and intelligence to hiring, setting and maintaining the highest standards for all hires and our D&I objectives.
- Consultative, you take an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Open, honest, trustworthy and respectful, you represent all that is best about Brandwatch to our candidates and team.
You will have:
- 1+ years of experience delivering a full-cycle recruitment service to both candidates and clients, within an internal recruitment function.
- Experience developing and maintaining the analysis of reporting on key Recruitment metric and KPI's. This may include building data visualizations, presentations and dashboards.
- Experience optimizing current recruiting processes and building new ones with an emphasis on metrics, sourcing channels, employer branding, and candidate experience.
- Either; previous experience of working within tech or proven ability in picking it up and delivering on hiring for niche skill sets across multiple locations.
- An understanding of how unconscious bias impacts hiring and a passion to be on the front lines of our D&I initiatives within recruiting.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers to build and execute on results, monitor and fix any process challenges, and advise, influence, and challenge when needed.
If this is you, we would welcome your application for this role which is integral in helping build Brandwatch’s future.
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.