PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Our team, comprising diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
Talent Development Manager is a newly-established position on PathAIs People Team and works closely with all members of its sub-groups (Talent Acquisition, People Operations & Culture, People Strategy & Business Partnering). This position will own responsibility for overseeing company-wide performance management processes, learning and leadership development, and knowledge management.
- Manage company-wide performance management processes for all employees, including bi-annual performance reviews and quarterly manager check-ins, to ensure highly relevant constructive feedback and calibration of performance expectations
- Widely and regularly communicate and ensure company-wide awareness of leadership competency-based performance expectations and career ladders for all roles
- Design and build learning journeys for key cohorts (e.g., new joiners, new managers, leaders) comprised of digital learning assets and in-person learning opportunities
- Design & procure portfolio of off-the-shelf digital learning assets for key cohorts
- Design & build in-person leadership development opportunities
- Support the ongoing re-design and improvement of on-boarding of new joiners
- Lead the development of a knowledge management effort, including bi-weekly employee-led Knowledge Briefs
- Co-lead the ongoing development of company intranet to ensure relevant knowledge and other information-sharing, and ease of accessibility
- Work with key managers and People team leaders to regularly iterate on existing processes and/or innovate to create new approaches based on the changing provider landscape and employee composition and needs
- At least 5 years of experience in learning, talent development, People/HR strategy and operations and/or other relevant fields
- Proven experience in learning and leadership development and familiarity with digital learning assets and platforms
- Experience in healthcare, life sciences and/technology companies preferred
- Able to easily build trust-based relationships with employees at all levels/units across the organization
- Ability to make decisions despite uncertainty; comfort in an fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset proactive, persistent, collaborative, and excited to tackle a wide range of new topics, with varying levels of guidance -- and a willingness to flexibly play a wide variety of roles as situations require
- Passionate about helping others develop and become their best selves
- Enjoys partnering with colleagues to design new efforts to meet emerging needs
- Expertly manages deadlines and competing priorities, moving with urgency and focus
- Expert listening and overall communications skills
- Strong moral compass, sound judgment and personal empathy
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.