Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is one of the fastest companies in the world and our vision is to build the cloud for the Life Sciences industry to help our customers bring their products to market, faster. Veeva wants to build a strategic partnership with our customers and we need great people to make this happen. We have our sights to double our employees worldwide by 2025. To help drive this scale, we are building out our first Talent Attraction team in Professional Services. Talent Attraction is responsible for strategically partnering with the business to attract and hire top talent, developing a compelling end-to-end candidate experience, and driving Veevas employer brand.
We are looking for a dynamic, results-oriented Talent Partner to attract and hire the best people for our teams across North America. In this role, you will be the lead strategic and productive partner for hiring managers and will not be bound by traditional recruiting practices
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of Veevas products and services and articulate our impact on the life sciences industry
- Work with Leaders and Hiring Managers to define and drive the recruitment and candidate experience - you are the go-to person for talent and hiring
- Be a true talent advisor and coach for hiring managers and candidates. You will hold hiring managers accountable for an outstanding candidate experience and support them to make the best hiring decisions
- Build a strong pipeline and engage talent through creative attraction and sourcing channels
- Lead and execute special projects related to the candidate experience, including interview best practices, hiring manager/team training, and tools
- Work in partnership with the global talent marketing team to design and deliver internal and external campaigns that enhance Veevas employer brand
- Leverage data and develop the voice of the customer insights to drive results and continuous improvements
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting within Software, Professional Services, and/or Life Sciences
- Demonstrated experience across the end-to-end recruitment process, including planning/intake meetings with hiring managers, defining attraction plans, creative sourcing approaches, and structured interviewing
- Strong project management experience, including change management and training
- Dynamic communication style with the ability to collaborate successfully with diverse hiring managers and candidates, including strong writing skills with high attention to detail
- A can-do mentality to achieve the best results possible within a defined time frame
- Structured problem-solving skills, using data to help measure progress and impact
- Ability to prioritize and focus in a fast-paced environment
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].