In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
The Front-End Frameworks Team is responsible for the vision, evolution, and maintenance of robust front-end web-based UI toolkits as well as the tooling used to build and deliver them. This team is constantly working across all functions of product delivery to implement presentational components based on the requirements of the end-user and the vision of the design team. The ever-changing landscape of our business coupled with the evolution of front-end technology provides us with many opportunities to constantly grow and learn.
What you'll do:
- Lead a small team of 2-3 people that is responsible for the Constant Contact front-end web-based UI framework.
- Refactor code to improve existing toolkit components and functionality, and build new components and functionality from scratch.
- Develop, test, and validate functional, maintainable, efficient, and elegant code, following the appropriate design patterns.
- Collaborate in strategic and tactical planning and design sessions with senior engineers and developers, Product Management, and UX Design teams.
- Come up with creative and innovative approaches. If you have a unique perspective, we want to hear it!
- Constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- Vocally participate in team ceremonies, code reviews, and retrospectives.
- Help drive our development process to continually be better!
Who you are:
- A professional with 5+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on UI application development and API design
- A dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
- Knowledgeable about Front-End Web development and single page applications.
- Familiar with the value and power of design systems.
- Experienced in building reusable UI components in frameworks such as React.
- Able to translate a visual design into efficient HTML and CSS to achieve pixel-perfect presentation using semantic markup.
- Aware of web accessibility best practices.
- Someone who understands the needs of UX as well as engineering and wants to ensure that both parties are heard and supported.
- Able and interested in collaborating with a wide range of people to understand business needs and requirements.
- Hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Interactive Media preferred
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!