Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
As Salsifys Customer Support team grows, we're looking for talented people to join our team!
Acting as the highest escalation point in support organization, you play a key role in ensuring customers success using Salsify. You are our customers voice within Salsify as we strive to continually improve our product, our service, and our role as trusted advisors within the e-commerce industry.
As a Tech Support Expert at Salsify, you will develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the Salsify platform and our customers' specific needs while working alongside a team of dedicated and hardworking technical support professionals across the globe. You will gain e-commerce industry knowledge while helping our customers win the digital shelf.
How you'll make an impact:
- T4/R&D level case handling and bug identification
- Provide excellent customer support experience (via email, phone and chat) by combining kindness, thoughtful insights, and concise responses
- Develop an understanding of how each customer is unique in the way they use Salsify and operate, and learn how to efficiently apply that knowledge to provide them the support they need and anticipate future questions
- Identifying product weaknesses in terms of serviceability, supportability and robustness and provide suggestions and feedback to R&D/Product/QA units
- Recommend or write documentation to train our users and new team members
- Participation in 24x7 on-call routine
You'll enjoy this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in similar advanced technical support positions
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to teach others
- Basic Programming experience with the following technologies in particular: Java, Ruby, Python
- You are motivated to be a self-starter and individual performer effectively contributing to overall team productivity and collaboration
- Ability to use analytical thinking to effectively troubleshoot complex problems
- Experience with common support tools like Salesforce and Jira
- Excel formula experience - youre comfortable transforming data and manipulating various data types
- Embrace outside the box thinking when documented processes dont apply to a particular problem
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.