Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Are you a creative front-end developer looking for a company to grow with?
Do you have a passion for crafting top-quality code, but you have an equal passion for talking about it?
Do you enjoy having the power of being a hands-on software developer, but the flexibility and face-time of a consultant?
If so, we would love to talk to you!
Our Technical Services team is growing to meet the needs of our ever-growing customer base. Veeva CRM is the premier cloud-based CRM system used by the Life Sciences industry, and Technical Architects like you will help make their visualization dreams come true with CRM MyInsights. Veeva CRM is built on the Force.com platform, so if you have Salesforce skills, youll have a chance to use those as well.
Come grow with us.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements.
What Youll Do
- Design, develop, and evangelize custom user experiences, with an emphasis on data visualization
- Direct customer-facing workshops, and own project success
- Design and implement Force.com solutions (Apex/LWC/etc.)
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- 3+ years of development or technical consulting experience
- Experience in front-end web development, as well as Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning Web Component solutions
- Familiarity with API-based development
- Experience with source code control systems like Git
- Good presentation skills and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Nice to Have
- Experience in Veeva Commercial Cloud products (CRM, PromoMats, MedComms, Nitro, Align, Network, OpenData)
- Experience designing and developing cloud-based integrations
- Experience designing and developing data visualizations (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI)
- Development on AWS
- Experience managing Force.com deployment environments
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].