Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
What We Do
We are looking for a Technical Escalation Engineer to join our Global Escalation Team. Technical Escalation Engineers investigate and solve the most critical and complex issues, using various tools and technologies while collaborating and working hand in hand with our Product, R&D and DevOps departments.
We conduct code trace and source code analysis, mastering various debugging tools varying from Network to Application layer.
We are responsible for identifying trends and providing an holistic view on the various product features and represent the voice of the customer in front of internal teams.
We are involved in highly complex cases and help the Technical Support teams drive faster resolution while reassuring our customers they are in the best hands possible.
In this role you will have a unique opportunity to influence the future of the product roadmap via features and bugs prioritization. You will also help the Technical Support organization to become more proficient and knowledgeable via training, mentoring and ad-hoc development of tools.
You will become a Subject Matter Expert in several areas of the product. You will own those features, work closely with R&D and product to improve them, work with the technical support teams to make sure they have all the tools and knowledge to handle the questions about these features.
You should apply if
- Working under pressure motivates you.
- You are able to quickly adapt to constantly changing priorities and tasks.
- You love working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy learning new technologies and products, while maintaining excellent hands-on technical knowledge .
- You are looking to make a true impact on a products roadmap within a pre-IPO company.
- You are a problem solver by heart.
What We're Looking For:
- Previous experience working as Escalation Engineer or Technical Support Engineer (Tier-2\3).
- Thorough technical and architectural knowledge for Security, Networking and Applications.
- Previous experience in working with Cyber Security products or technologies.
- Hands-on experience in either GCP, AWS, OCI or Azure - e.g. You should be able to setup a functioning Apache Web Server with MSSQL Database accessible through Load Balancer.
- Hands-on Linux Administration experience - e.g. troubleshooting performance issues with top or analyzing core dumps is something you can guide others about.
- Outstanding Windows troubleshooting skills - you live and breath sysinternals suite and find it peculiar when others are concerned about modifying registry keys.
Nice to Have
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with AV, NGAV and EDR technologies.
- You are familiar with the malware landscape and have had your fair share of participating in a few IRs.
- You worked with security products that utilize IOCs and coverage against MITRES ATT&CK Framework.
- MCSE\MCITP certificate or equivalent knowledge - e.g. You are able to build a functioning Windows Domain with AD, DNS and CA.
- You know how to use KQL to move around Kibana and generate cool graphs showing production-wide impact.
- K8S - No need to remember kubectl syntax by heart, but you know how to check if a pod has enough resources allocated to it.
- Code - you are not expected to code, but we would love you to. You still need to have a good understanding of what you read and how functions operate.
- Information\Cyber Security background - white\grey\black hat, amateur pen-tester with some HTB labs completed.
- Able to handle technically challenging and business sensitive situations coming from our most strategic customers. This role may require some direct communication with customers.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills is your comfort zone. You use various tools and technologies to analyze different problems and develop solutions or workarounds.
- You can work in collaboration with different R&D teams to drive changes and improvements throughout the product.